Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 14 - Great News! The cancer is not in the bone marrow!

A week ago my doctor was fairly certain she'd find the Lymphoma in my bone marrow. We finally got news today that the bone marrow is clean - no cancer. There have been so many people praying for me - this I believe is testimony to the power of prayer!

If I wasn't feeling so nauseated I'd be jumping for joy right now!

To be honest I don't really know all the ramifications of cancer in the bone marrow - I just know that it not being there is the best news I have heard in the last 10 days.

I chalk this up as God's second miracle in me (first being the freed up kidney on day 1 after treatment).

Thank you, thank you to everyone keeping me in their thoughts and prayers - it is working! With your helpl and the power of God WE are going to conquer this.

Peace,
Tom

3 comments:

  1. Great ! News Tom !! ... sure together we can and we would !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God - that's great Tom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear this great news Tom!!!

    ReplyDelete